Here’s our list for the best Christmas presents for kids: Boys ages 5-12. These cool gift ideas should give you some great inspiration for this upcoming Holliday gift giving season. There’s something here for every young boy, whether it’s your son, brother, cousin, nephew, or grandson. Remember, when buying gifts for boys, you should keep in mind their own individual interests and hobbies!
1) Lego Minecraft Fortress Builder (Ages 8-15): Kids these days love Minecraft, and they also love playing with legos. With this Fortress building lego set they can have 2 of their favorite activities in 1. Young boys just love the idea of building forts, and that’s why we think they’ll have loads of fun with this fortress set. It’ll spark their imagination and creativity like never before!
2) My First Mind Blowing Science Kit (Ages 4+): Science can be extremely fun for kids, especially when they learn it in a hands-on way. This Science kit includes 11 activities that’ll have him hooked on science. It includes 20 different pieces and adult supervision will be needed.
3) Build Your Own Video Game: By Bloxels (Ages 8-13): This Innovative toy is surely one that he will not forget. It does exactly what it says and allows you to create a playable video game using colored blocks. As an adult, this game sounds fun even tom me! With 320 different blocks included, there are endless possibilities of games that he’ll be able to create. This gift is pretty much a must-buy for any boy this 2016 Christmas season.
4) Spy Gear – Video WalkieTalkies (Ages 6-11): Every guy can relate to receiving a cool pair of walkie-talkies for Christmas when they were a young boy. However, these aren’t just any walkie talkies, these are Audio and Video Walkie talkies. With a range of 160 feet, he’ll have a blast playing with his friends and coming up with creative ways to utilize the audio/video functionality. He’ll be the coolest kid on the block with this nifty new gadget!
5) Razor RipStik Ripster (Ages 8+): The future of Skateboarding has arrived with the Razor RipStik. This new technology allows skaters to accelerate and turn without pushing. This gives the rider the feeling of both snowboarding and skateboarding in 1 board. For any boy who’s been wanting a skateboard, do even better and pick up a new RipStick. It’ll be the highlight of his 2016 Christmas!
6) Explore Crystals Science Kit by National Geographic (Ages 6-15): No boys Christmas gift collection is complete without an educational gift. This fun Science kit from Nat Geo allows kids to explore and find crystals inside of Volcanic rocks that are included in the kit, along with tools such as a magnifying glass and goggles. There’s no better way for a young boy to learn than learning in a hands-on way and having fun while doing it!
7) Melissa & Doug Deluxe Solid-Wood Magic Set (Ages 8-10): This beginner magic set has everything he’ll need to become a real illusionist. It includes 10 easy-to-master Classic tricks that he’ll have a blast performing for his friends and relatives this Christmas!
8) Mouse Trap Game by Hasbro(Ages 6-10): Mousetrap is a super fun classic race to the finish board game made by Hasbro. The object of the game is simple, to trap mice. Players roll the dice and move around the board while collecting cheese to build a mouse trap. The last mouse uncaptured wins the game!
9) Diggin Slimeball Dodgetag (Ages 6+): Slimeball Dodge tag is pretty much the most fun to young boys can have. It’s a 2 player dodgeball game played with soft and safe slimeballs that stick only to the vests included and nothing else. Kids must run dodge and throw to avoid being hit by the slime. This is the perfect gift for your sons/grandsons/nephews who are active and love action-packed activities.
10) AMSCOPE-KIDS Microscope Set (Ages 6+): This microscope kit offers the complete works for any curious young science explorer. With a total of 52 pieces including an AmScope M30 microscope, tweezers, slides, Brine shrimp eggs, and much more, he’ll have hours upon hours of fun and learning at the same time.
11) Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Care Package: The kids just want to have fun care package includes a little bit of everything. Snacks Toys and Crayons are just a few of the fun things he’ll find inside this gift package. This is a great gift that will surely not disappoint any little boy on Christmas.
10) Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Care Package (Ages 6+): This microscope kit offers the complete works for any curious young science explorer. With a total of 52 pieces including an AmScope M30 microscope, tweezers, slides, Brine shrimp eggs, and much more, he’ll have hours upon hours of fun and learning at the same time.
11) Pop The Pig Game (Ages 5-7): Pop the pig is an addictively fun game that kids just can’t seem to get enough of. So far, I’m yet to meet a young boy that doesn’t enjoy playing this exciting game. The goal is plain and simple, to pop the pig by feeding hamburgers into its mouth. It’s even simple enough to understand that kids can play it on their own and have a blast.
12)Mebo Robot (Ages 8+): It’s 2016 and robot toys have finally arrived. Armed with its robotic claw, Mebo is a fun little robot that can do everything from grabbing the remote, spying on people, having conversations and much more. This gift should provide any little boy with tons of fun.
The Rubik’s cube is a classic Christmas gift that I think every little boy should receive once in their life. This game is not only fun, but it challenges the mind and helps children develop abstract thinking skills. The best part about this gift is that you can pick it up for under $10. If you want your little guy to be the next Einstein or Da Vinci, then perhaps this will be the perfect Christmas gift to give him this year.
In this age of technology how can a little boy go without a new pair of Night Goggles this Christmas? These Goggles from Spy Gear use bright LED lights and blue tinted lenses to drastically enhance vision in the dark. There’s a ton of different uses for these, such as playing tag or hide and seek at night time. Best of all, you can get these for less than $20.
The Amazon Fire 7 HD for kids is the ultimate entertainment device for kids. This device comes with 1 year of Amazon Freetime, which features thousands of free kid-friendly games, books, tv shows, and apps. Boys will have so many different activities to choose from, boredom will now be pretty much impossible! This Christmas gift is certainly a safe bet for any little boy.
So there’s are picks for the best Christmas gifts for little boys this year! Please feel free to take a look at our other lists if you’re in need of additional Christmas inspiration!